- Good Morning.
- Sign in with
Dynamic Financial Regulation: Automaticity and Autoregulation
Start Date: 2010/01.
End Date: 2014/01.
HARVARD LAW SCHOOL, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, USA, International Finance
Master of Laws
- International Finance Concentration
- Awarded the Program on International Financial Systems (PIFS) Prize for best paper
- Paper - ‘Canaries in a Coalmine: Competitive Complacency in the Decline of America’s Public Equity Capital Markets’.
UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, UK, Commercial Law (Chevening Scholar)
Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Chevening Scholar
- First Class Honors
- Awarded the Queens’ College Prize, for Best Graduating Law Student
- Named a Foundation Scholar by the University Senate for academic performance
STONIER GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BANKING, American Bankers Assoc., Georgetown Univ., DC, USA,
Executive Diploma (Distinction)
HUGH WOODING LAW SCHOOL, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies.
Legal Education Qualification (LEC)
- Awarded the Robert Mathieu Sellier Memorial Prize (joint award) best student in trial advocacy.
UNIVERSITY OF GUYANA, Guyana, South America.
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Distinction/First Class Honors
- Awarded the Vice- Chancellor’s Gold Medal for Best Graduating Law Student
- Awarded the Anne Blue Scholarship for Best Second Year Law Student
- Awarded the Pro-Chancellor’s Medal for Best First Year Law Student.
THE PRESIDENT’S COLLEGE, Guyana, South America.
- O’Level and A’Level Qualifications
- Republic of Guyana
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- State of New York, USA
- Republic Bank Group - Manager Legal/Gen.Counsel (Commercial Bank -Guyana) and Manager Corporate Finance (Merchant Bank -Trinidad and Tobago) [In-house]
- CBTT - Special Counsel [Financial Regulator]
United States of America
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP - Finance Attorney [International Law firm]
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Member of the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) [USA]
International Financial Law and Regulation
'Systemic Risk and Structural Change: Mitigating the Probability and Severity of Financial Crises in the Caribbean'  2 J.I.B.L.R 82
Professor Eilis Ferran