Introductory Lectures 2016-17
The following introductory lectures were delivered in October 2016 for incoming LLM students joining the Faculty of Law:
- Professor Peter Harris: Opening address and Q&A
- Professor Richard Fentiman: The Cambridge way: Our Faculty's philosophy of law
- Dr Marc Moore & Dr Antara Haldar: Research showcase
- Professor Sarah Worthington, Dr Sophie Turenne & Dr Colm McGrath: Common law v Civil law: vices and virtues
- Mr David Ainscough: Careers after Cambridge
- Professor David Ibbetson: Avoiding plaigiarism
* Please note that users must be Raven authenticated to access these resources.
Courses on offer
Papers being offered for the upcoming academic year are available to view on the LLM website. Annual course offerings are subject to change based on staff availability.
Help and support
Useful Law Faculty Contact Details
- LLM Director: Professor Peter Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org), Room F11a (Faculty, first floor);
- LLM Administrator, Miss Suzanne Wade (email@example.com);
- Squire Law Library;
- LLM Mentors (all LLM students are allocated a specific mentor);
- Details of all Faculty Members.