The Faculty of Law is located on West Road in Cambridge. Our full postal address is:
The Faculty of Law,
The David Williams Building,
10 West Road,
Cambridge CB3 9DZ,
Telephone: +44 1223 330033
Fax: +44 1223 330055 (This is not a confidential fax)
General and admissions enquiries
For all general and admissions enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have noticed errors on this site, or are having a problem accessing something, please email email@example.com.
Contacting members of staff
To contact individual members of staff, please view their details through the people section of this site. To find out more about studying at the Faculty, or making an application to study, please select a course page.
For travel information and directions to the Faculty of Law, see the how to find us page.
All other email addresses
The Faculty of Law has a range of general email addresses used for support and contact, a comprehensive collection is displayed below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: general Faculty enquiries;
- email@example.com: requests to book a room at the Faculty;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: enquiries related to access issues at the Faculty;
- email@example.com: enquiries related to admissions and outreach;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: queries which can be directed to current Law students;
- email@example.com: support for alumni relations and fundraising for Faculty projects, as well as the Faculty’s relationships with solicitors' firms;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Squire Law Library general enquiries;
- email@example.com: enquiries relating to the Faculty website;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Faculty computer support and advice;
- email@example.com: for concerns, comments or suggestions surrounding gender equality at the Faculty;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: materials to support teaching and learning which requires copyright clearance;
- email@example.com: requests for copies of handouts to be printed for lectures;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: items for the LawLink alumni newsletter or LawLink enquiries;
- email@example.com: articles for SSRN submission or SSRN enquiries;
- firstname.lastname@example.org: articles for the Faculty internal weekly newsletter;
- email@example.com: providing details of new books published by Faculty members.